How can delete your gmail accout
If you have more than gmail account so we want to delete the gmail accout here is the detail how
Delete Your Gmail Account
To cancel a Gmail account and delete the associated Gmail address:
- Go to Google Account Settings.
- Select Delete your account or services under Account preferences.
- Click Delete Products.
- lect the Gmail account you want to delete.
- Type the password to the account over Enter your password.
- Click Next.
- Click the trashcan icon (🗑) next to Gmail
- Enter an email address different from the address associated with the Gmail account you are closing under Enter an email address in the How you’ll sign in to Google dialog box.
Note: Gmail may already have entered the secondary address you used when creating the Gmail account. The alternative email address you enter here becomes your new Google account username.
Also important: Make sure you enter an email address to which you have access. You need the email address to complete deleting your Gmail account.
- Click Send Verification Email.
- Open the email from Google (email@example.com) with the subject “Security alert for your linked Google account” or “Gmail Deletion Confirmation”.
- Follow the deletion link in the message.
- If prompted, log in to the Gmail account you are deleting.
- Under Confirm Gmail Deletion Select Yes, I want to delete firstname.lastname@example.org permanently from my Google Account.
- Click Delete Gmail. Important: You cannot undo this step. After you click this, your Gmail account and messages are gone.
- Click Done.
- he messages will be deleted permanently. You can no longer access them in Gmail.
If you downloaded a copy, either using Google Takeout or using an email program, you can still use these messages.
People who mail your old Gmail address will receive back a delivery failure message. You might want to announce a new or alternate old address to desired contacts.If you’re looking for a new, secure email service, read Best Services for Secure Email.