MG car to India and model to introduce
India is world best market for car manufacturs .So new company to India is MG.MG introduce around 6 upcoming MG Motor cars like MG Hector, MG eZS, MG RX5 and MG Baojun 510 will be launched in India in 2019-2020. Among these 6 upcoming cars, there are 6 SUV. Of the above, 1 car.
- The touchscreen is a tablet-like unit; gets internet capability and AI to improve user experience.
- The MG Hector also gets a supporting iSMART mobile application to control AC, door and tailgate lock and unlock as well as the sunroof.
- Emergency safety assistance is also available; sends alerts to emergency contacts on detecting airbag deployment.
- Car locator and geo-fencing feature will also be available.
- Hector will be powered by a 2.0-litre diesel and a 1.5-litre petrol engine with mild-hybrid tech.
- Launch in June with prices expected to begin at Rs 15 lakh.
The biggest advantage of connected mobility is OTA (Over the Air updates). For the first time in India, a car will get updated over the air, the MG Hector. So, like your smartphones, you will get a new look screen and themes, new apps and new entertainment content from time to time as new updates are available.
M2M EMBEDDED SIM
The first to introduce Machine to Machine – M2M embedded sim in our cars. The sim is Internet protocol version 6, IPV6 ready for 5G, making it future proof.
MGHead Unit houses a self-initiated Emergency Call feature that reaches our 24-by-7 Pulse Hub. If airbags are deployed under an emergency situation, E-Call is activated and a text message triggered. This message goes to the Pulse Hub with your Location. Message is also sent to registered phone numbers. A call is made to the head unit immediately. In case of no response, the owner’s phone is called followed by emergency contact. In case owner does not respond or needs assistance, emergency response is initiated to offer speedy assistance.