How to start a Python programmer 1
Before starting the Python online tutorial what are basic things to start programming with Python. Basic requirement for your system for program of Python. Computer minimum configuration for python program. The Python support all major Operating Systems like MICROSOFT , MAC OS X , UBUNTU. etc. Software for write the python code on a platform or IDE(Integrated Development Environment).
- Where we write the python program?
The IDLE Python is an default installed by installing the software of python. The python software is downloaded from the official website of Python.
- Install the Python interpreter
- A Text Editor require for write the program. The text editor such as Notepad (Windows), Text Wrangler (Mac OS), or JEdit .
- To check the Python is installed in your system in command of windows system by simply type the Python Command on the command prompt (windows). If installed the window will load and display the version.
How to compile the Python program?
- Python dose not require the compile because the python is a interpreter language. That means you can run the program as soon as you make changes to the file.
How to use Python Interpreter for programming?
- Just go to the command prompt of the windows computer and simply enter the command Python and it will load if not load then need to navigate to the Python directory in order to run the interpreter.
How to Save the Python Program?
- The code of the python to save with the extention of (.py ). for example helloworld.py
How to Run the Python Program?
- To run the program go to Command Prompt locate the program to be saved example save the file helloworld.py is in C drive in desktop c:\users———-\desktop>helloworld.py