Plan details and registartion of Jio Fiber
- Mukesh Ambani’s much anticipated fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) service is finally launched.
- Reliance Jio will leave the preview phase and start rolling out to the customers in 1600 towns across the country.
- The current offer is JioFiber preview offer which gives you ultra-high-speed internet up to 100Mbps free for a Limited Preview Period & a complimentary access to a host of Jio’s premium apps.
- continue to enjoy our high speed internet services by performing a complimentary data top-up of 40 GB via MyJio App or through Jio.com.
- There are no installation charges levied but there is a refundable security Deposit of Rs.2,500 taken for the ONT device (JioFiber Router).
- Data plans are available in six tiers, with the lowest end of the spectrum starting at ₹699 and going all the way up to ₹8,499
- Jio is bundling free calling STD calling, free TV video call conferencing (worth ₹1,200 a year), zero latency gaming (also worth ₹1,200 a year), home networking and device security from Norton free of cost with all its plans
- The Jio Fiber set-top box has been designed in such a way that it can accept TV signals directly from cable operators. RIL has already acquired controlling stakes in Hathway, DEN and GTPL
- All those who buy Jio Fiber’s long-term annual plans will get an HD or 4K LED TV set and a 4K set-top box for free.
- Jio Fiber customers will be able to watch movies on TV screens as soon as they are released in theatres. This service will be available only next year.
- Jio Fiber is a new optical fibre-based broadband service by RIL. The service aims at setting new standards in broadband speeds in India at an affordable price.
- After the 100GB quota is exhausted, these beta users can recharge their connection with a 40GB booster pack that can be recharged multiple times, depending upon consumption.
- Plan details:BronzePrice: ₹699 Speed: Up to 100Mbps Data cap: 100GB
- SilverPrice: ₹849 Speed: Up to 100Mbps Data cap: 200GB
- GoldPrice: ₹1,299 Speed: Up to 250Mbps Data cap: 500GB
- DiamondPrice: ₹2,499 Speed: Up to 500Mbps Data cap: 1,250GB
Price: ₹3,999 Speed: 1Gbps Data cap: 2,500GB
Price: ₹8,499 Speed: 1Gbps Data cap: 5,000GB
Offer Details and Tariff
The Jio Fiber preview offering provides users with the following benefits free of cost till the plan validity.
- 100 Mbps broadband speed
- 100 GB per month
- 1 Mbps unlimited after reaching 100 GB
- Complimentary access to all Jio apps on your smartphone
- Preview offer validity: 3 month
- Refundable security deposit: 4500
- Jio has a web form on its official website. You can fill the web form to intimate Jio that you are interested in availing the Jio Fiber broadband services. Jio team will then get in touch with you to provide additional details and if the connection can be installed in your locality.
How do I register for Jio Fiber?
- Enter the OTP that you receive on your registered mobile number.
- Reliance Jio executive would then set up a meeting to verify all the information and share other details