WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN COLA
Every day we drink cola as drinking water.So we discuss about ingredients in Cola how that affect our body.
- Carbonated water Approximately 90% of Coca-Cola is water. The carbonated part is purified carbon dioxide.
Carbonated water is water containing dissolved carbon dioxide gas, either artificially injected under pressure or occurring due to natural geological processes. Carbonation causes small bubbles to form, giving the water an effervescent quality. Common forms include sparkling natural mineral water, club soda, and commercially produced sparkling water.
- While carbonated water is somewhat acidic, this acidity can be partially neutralized by saliva.
- Carbonated water may increase irritable bowel syndrome symptoms of bloating and gas due to the release of carbon dioxide in the digestive tract.
Coca-Cola Classic’s sweet taste comes from sugar. Coca-Cola Zero Sugar and Diet Coke are sugar free.
- Eating sugar gives your brain a huge surge of a feel-good chemical called dopamine,
- Bacteria that cause cavities love to eat sugar lingering in your mouth after you eat something sweet.
- Excess sugar attaches to proteins in your bloodstream and creates harmful molecules called “AGEs.
- An abundance of added sugar likely contains fructose or high fructose corn syrup.
A very specific caramel is made especially for Coca-Cola, to give the drink its characteristic colour.
The tartness of Coca-Cola comes from the use of phosphoric acid.
The slight bitterness in the taste of Coca-Cola comes from caffeine
The essence of the secret formula of Coca-Cola is its blend of natural flavour. This is the most protected and secret part of the formula