What are the new features of ColorOS 7
ColorOS is an operating system created by OPPO .China, based on Google’s operating system Android.ColorOS 7 also brings improved system performance, and a feature called Beauty Mode 2.0. The company is releasing the new version on November 20 at the Minsheng Modern Art Museum in Beijing, China and November 26 in India..The software offers a completely redesigned UI that incorporates new design elements.
Features of ColorOS7
- The software offers a completely redesigned UI that incorporates new design elements
- ColorOS 7 will reduce app startup time by up to 40% and increase the system resource efficiency by 30%.
- Devices will get better RAM optimization.
- Software includes some gaming centric improvements for smoother gaming experiance.
- Camera app new features are Portrait Mode 2.0, an enhanced night mode and a super-steady mode for video capture.
- Gallery app has also been tweaked to enable faster capture, editing, and sharing.
- Soloop Recording it is a one tap video editting.
- Customize icons on their home screens and choose from a new selection of Art+ wallpapers.
List of the remaining OPPO devices that are scheduled to receive the update next year:
- Phase 3 (Q1, 2020)
- OPPO Reno 2 Z
- OPPO Reno Z
- OPPO Find X (including special editions)
- OPPO R17 (including special editions)
- OPPO R17 Pro (including special editions)
- OPPO K5
- Phase 4 (Q2, 2020)
- OPPO R15 (including special editions)
- OPPO K3
- OPPO A9
- OPPO A9x
- OPPO A11
- OPPO A11x