What are the process of Mobile Application Development
Smart phone revolution is fastest changing revolution in the technological world. Now the world business is changed buy the way of mobile technology. Mobile is influencing all of the main business, education etc fields. In the report smartphone users expected to reach 2.5 billion by 2019, the usage of mobile apps is sure to skyrocket in the coming years too. As per a market research study, the app economy will be worth 6.3 trillion by 2021.As a report 1.8 million apps on Apple’s App Store as of Q1 2019,December 2018, there were nearly 2.1 million apps on the Google Play Store
Things to know about Mobile App in our life
- Mobile apps account for over half of all time spent consuming digital media.
- Smartphone users spend about 90 percent of their mobile time on apps.
- 85 percent of consumers prefer native mobile apps over a mobile website.
- Mobile apps account for 42 percent of all mobile sales for Fortune 500 companies.
- Revenue from mobile apps is expected to reach nearly $60 billion in the U.S. in 2016.
- The average consumer has about 30 apps installed on his device and spends about 35 hours a month using them.
Idea Generation and Goal
What type of App want to create.If you don’t have an app idea, then start is to train yourself to always think of things in terms of problems and potential solutions.The question will ask yourself
- What problem (or problems) will your app solve for your customers?
- What features will it include?
- What is your app’s core appeal?
- Who is the target audience? Who are the prospective users?
- What features would help the app to stand out in the market? What is your app’s core appeal? How will you differentiate?
- What Mobile OS platforms will you build the app for? Will you choose Native or Cross-platform or Hybrid?
- Competitors have a similar app? If yes, what features do they offer?
- What is the overall app development allocation in terms of time, effort and money?
- How are you going to keep your app up-to-date? Who will update the bugs once the app is launched?
User Interface Design and experience design
The user Interface and experience design (UX) are the major factor to determine the success of an mobile App.UI design provides the visual medium experience the app to the user, UX design speaks about multiple aspects of human interaction with the app.The workflow of the app new app that helps the user to maintain a work schedule may depend on the system clock. Workflow or process flow is useful in depicting how the app is used in a step-by-step process.
In the stage covers the actual App realization and coding of the app. The development stage includes multiple activities, to establishing the development environment , developing various parts of the code, preliminary testing and creating the app that can be installed and tested.Database and server-side objects become imperative for supporting functions of your mobile app by connecting to a network. Configurations and changes could be needed to support the desired mobile app functionality if you are using an existing back end platform.Application Programming Interface (API) constitutes pieces of software developed that help interconnecting not only the app and the back-end server/database. The mobile Application Frond end development is the crusial because first impression of any app is how it look,Mobile apps often consist of interactive user experiences that make use of the connection with the back-end for managing data via APIs. When an app needs to let users work without network (like in offline mode), the app may require suitable APIs to download and store data locally.
App Testing & QA
Testing is the very last stage of App development in this stage test the App know the quality of the app and gives an idea about how good or bad the app is.Some dummy values and the how App works what are the bugs in the App, solve the bugs, no App is fully correct solve by next updates.functionality testing is done to ascertain if the functional requirements that are listed in the discovery phase are met. Similarly, performance testing will establish performance capabilities such as touch response, average connection time and other metrics.
App Launch for downloading to the user Launch stage marks the beginning of the market phase of the app.This could require the deployment of the back end before the app can be published in the app stores for downloads. You can do a soft launch with a selected group of people for how it works.Launch the app, you need to publish it in a public app store like Google Play store or Apple App Store or an enterprise app store if your app is intended for enterprise use only. Listing the app requires meeting the specific guidelines of the respective app store.Marketing will help you with keyword research, which is essential for SEO and app store optimization (ASO), both of which are key for discover.
Key components of your app’s landing page or website should include:
- your app’s name and icon
- badges and names of the stores where your app can be downloaded
- screenshots and your promotional video
- a mailing list or subscription form (pre-launch) and download links (post launch)
- contact and support information
- links to your social media accounts
- a press kit
- testimonials and user reviews (post launch)
Once users start downloading and using the app, issues may pop up related to the app functioning or you would want to incrementally add new features to keep your users engaged.