What is computer programming? 1
Programming is a instruction to computer and execute the specific task.Programming involves tasks to analysis, generating algorithms, profiling algorithms’ accuracy and resource consumption, and the implementation of algorithms in a chosen programming language.Like human languages the computer have programming language.
- C# etc
Above mentioned language are most commonly used programming language.Tasks accompanying and related to programming include: testing, debugging, source code maintenance, implementation of build systems, and management of derived artifacts.
How to write a computer program ?
It is a step-by-step procedure to resolve any problem. An algorithm is an effective method expressed as a finite set of well-defined instructions.Thus, a computer programmer lists down all the steps required to resolve a problem before writing the actual code.
Basic of computer program
The program is written in English language. Like human language computer program as syntax
- Programming Environment
- Basic Syntax
- Data Types
- Basic Operators
- Decision Making
- File I/O
Each program or any have a workplace or environment to run a program.In the programming it requires programming software for write the program,compile,run. In case of HTML language it requires Notepad for write the program and save it run the program with any of the browsers.The task of compiler was
- write the computer program using your favorite programming language and save it in a text file called the program file.
- The computer cannot understand your program directly given in the text format, so we need to convert this program in a binary format, which can be understood by the computer.
- The conversion from text program to binary file is done by another software called Compiler .
- The process of conversion from text formatted program to binary format file is called program compilation. Finally, you can execute binary file to perform the programmed task.
- Needs compilation like C, C++, Java and Pascal, etc., then you will need to install their compilers before you start programming.
And the interpreter which in other programming languages such as Python, PHP, and Perl, which do not need any compilation into binary format, rather an interpreter can be used to read such programs line by line and execute them directly without any further conversion.