what is Data Science and scope
Now online course the Data Science has more scope, Now we discuss what is data science. It is the scientific methods, processes, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from structured and unstructured data. Data science is related to data mining and big data.
- The term data science in various contexts over the past thirty years but did not become an established term until recently. In an early usage
- To understand and analyze actual phenomena with data.
- The data science is not defined by the computing skills of sorting big data sets, in that these skills are already generally used for analyses across all disciplines.
- The data science is a heavily applied field where academic programs right now do not sufficiently prepare data scientists for the job.
- The techniques and theories drawn from many fields within the context of mathematics, statistics, computer science, and information science.
- The application machine learning algorithms to numbers, text, images, video, audio, and more to produce artificial intelligence (AI)