How to make revenue from Blog
Now blogging is the one of the medium for making money online. The blogging is a writing skill based money making way. If you have a knowledge in a particular subject or any of the field eg cooking,tech news…etc. You can write a published in to your blogging platform.More detail about how to write please check this http://www.techgetz.com/how-to-make-money-through-blogging/.
Explaining the details about how to money revenue.
- CPC/PPC ads: CPC means Cost per Click you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.
- CPM ads: Cost per 1000 impressions the pay the money based on how many peoples views the ads. The most popular network is Google Adsense. In this you no need to contact the advertiser the Google simply place the banner on your site, Google chooses ads relevant to your content.
- Sell private Ads: If you end up with enough traffic, advertisers may come directly to you and ask you to place their ad on your site. You can also contact advertisers yourself.Selling private ads can come in the form of banners, buttons, or links. You can even make money writing sponsored posts where you write about or give a review of an advertiser’s product or service. Another option is to write an underwritten post or series, which is where you can write about any topic, but the advertiser pays for a “Brought to you by” mention in the content.
- Affiliate Link to Content:
- An advertiser has a product wants to sell. They agrees to give you a commission from each sale if the buyer is coming from your site.
- They gives you a unique link that tracks your affiliate code. That way, they knows when a buyer used your link to make a purchase.
- You can include your affiliate link on your site. You can do this directly in the content or through banner ads. If a reader clicks on your unique link and buys the product you have recommended, you earn a percentage of what she purchased.
- Digital sell: If you are looking for another stream of income, consider selling digital products. This can include items like:
- Online courses/workshops
- Images, video, or music people can use in their own content
- Apps, plugins, or themes.