Mercedes Benz Brand completing 120 years
In automobile industry luxury brand is completed 120 years , Mercedes Benz, After 120 years the brand is in the top of the industry.
- The three wheeler using an internal combustion engine car to use a single-cylinder four-stroke engine.
- The name in 1926 under Daimler-Benz. In 2018, Mercedes-Benz was the largest seller of premium vehicles in the world, having sold 2.31 million passenger cars.
- The name was registered as a trademark on June 23, 1902 and legally protected on September 26, 1902.
- In June 1903, Emil Jellinek obtained permission to call himself Jellinek-Mercedes.
- Mercedes-Benz is the only automotive brand have a female name. “Women like Mercedes Jellinek or Bertha Benz shaped the success story of Mercedes-Benz from the start,” says Bettina Fetzer, head of Marketing Mercedes-Benz AG.
- The Vision Simplex’s design draws inspiration from a momentous car from its history, the Mercedes 35PS from 1901.
- The first Mercedes-Benz brand name vehicles were produced in 1926, following the merger of Karl Benz’s and Gottlieb Daimler’s companies into the Daimler-Benz company on 28 June of the same year.
- In 1930s, Mercedes-Benz produced the 770 model, a car that was popular during Germany’s Nazi period. Adolf Hitler was known to have driven these cars during his time in power, with bulletproof windshields.
- In 1944, 46,000 forced labourers were used in Daimler-Benz’s factories to bolster Nazi war efforts. The company later paid $12 million in reparations to the labourers’ families.
- Mercedes-Benz has introduced many technological and safety innovations that later became common in other vehicles. Mercedes-Benz is one of the best-known and established automotive brands in the world.
- The Benz has Subsidiaries and alliances with other companies are Mercedes-AMG became a majority owned division of Mercedes-Benz in 1999,Daimler’s ultra-luxury brand Maybach was under Mercedes-Benz cars division until December 2012, when the production stopped due to poor sales volumes.Daimler cooperates with BYD Auto to make and sell a battery-electric car called Denza in China.In 2016, Daimler announced plans to sell Mercedes-Benz branded all-electric battery cars in China.