Most fuel Efficient Petrol BS 6 Car
1. Maruti Suzuki Dzire AMT(24.12 kmpl)
- The new Dzire is 7hp more powerful and more efficient in both, 5-speed manual (23.26kpl) and 5-speed AMT (24.12kpl) form, making it the most fuel-efficient petrol car currently on sale in India. Now priced between Rs 5.89-8.81 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
2. Toyota Glanza/Maruti Suzuki Baleno (23.87kpl)
- The power of 90hp, 1.2-litre engines and also include an integrated starter generator and a 12V lithium-ion battery that adds in start/stop and energy recuperation functionalities, along with a (very) mild power assist. Considering the Glanza mild-hybrid is priced at Rs 7.22 lakh.
3. Renault Kwid 1.0 AMT ( 22.5kpl)
- The car with 54hp 0.8-litre and 68hp 1.0-litre engines, it is that latter that can go an impressive 22.5km on a single litre of petrol, mileage of 22.3kpl, while the 1.0-litre unit with the 5-speed manual is rated at 21.7kpl. The third most fuel-efficient petrol car in India is priced between Rs 2.92-5.01 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
4. Maruti Suzuki Alto ( 22.05kpl)
- Maruti Suzuki’s smallest model is powered by a frugal 48hp 0.8-litre deliver 22.05kpl. price (just Rs 2.95-3.90 lakh ex-showroom, Delhi), high efficiency and minimal maintenance costs make it a popular buy. There’s a CNG variant on offer (Rs 4.33-4.36)
5. Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 1.0 ( 21.79kpl)
- The car with 68hp 1.0-litre and an 83hp 1.2-litre. The smaller engine is the slightly more frugal mill, delivering 21.79kpl to the 1.2-litre’s 20.52kpl. Both units get a 5-speed AMT too, which has the same ARAI mileage as the manuals.Price starts from Rs 4.45 lakh and goes up to Rs 5.95 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).