Vivo S1 Pro Review
Vivo launched new S series phone is Vivo S1 Pro.This support modern type USB C- port.
- The phone is available three different colors ‘Jazzy Blue’ ,‘Dreamy White’ and ‘Mystic Black’ trims.
- The S1 Pro at 8.68mm thick, and after prolonged one-handed use, the 186g weight.
- 6.38-inch Super AMOLED display with a full-HD+ resolution.
- The display fingerprint sensor,Face unlock is present .
- The display has a screen protector pre-applied.
- In the left side of the tray for either two Nano-SIMs or a single Nano-SIM and a microSD card.
- In the bottom USB Type-C port and speaker, and headphone jack on the top.
- Slim profile of the camera module.
- The LED flash is placed outside the camera module.
- In the phone box contains Vivo S1 Pro ships ,silicone case, a Type-C cable, an 18W charger, and a headset.
- The Vivo S1 Pro powered with Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa-core SoC.
- The phone with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.
- Dual 4G VoLTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5, FM radio, GPS, USB-OTG, and support for Google’s Widevine L1 DRM certification.
- Vivo works with Funtouch OS 9.2, which is based on Android 9 Pie.
- The swipe-up gesture to access system shortcuts can be confusing for novice users.
- Vivo S1 Pro, third-party apps are removed. There are some redundant ones form Vivo, its own browser and app store, which can’t be removed.
- The design of the camera module sets it apart from the rest of the phones in its segment, most of which have similar vertical camera strips.
- The PUBG Mobile runs at a smooth framerate even at the Low graphics preset. The game was playable but a little jerky at times.
- The Vivo S1 Pro in a 4,500mAh battery, lasted for a day and half, In HD video battery loop test, the phone ran for 17 hours and 7 minutes, which is a good amount of time.
- S1 Pro to 31 percent in 30 minutes and about 61 percent in an hour. Charging the phone completely took about two and a half hours.
- The primary 48-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture; an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 2-megapixel macro camera; and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- 32-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
- In daylight, the Vivo S1 Pro managed to capture average-looking landscape shots.
- Ultra Game Mode helps to block messages and alerts, fully devoting yourself to winning the game at hand.
Verdict of Vivo S1 Pro
- The performance of the selfie camera though, and it will work well as long as you’re shooting under good light.
- The rear cameras are a bit underwhelming, and while you can get usable shots, consistency is definitely missing.
- The S1 Pro lacks a dedicated microSD card slot, and Vivo’s custom software could really use an overhaul
- Lack of Hybrid SIM slot.
Display6.38-inchProcessorQualcomm Snapdragon 665Front Camera32-megapixelRear Camera48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixelRAM8GBStorage128GBBattery Capacity4500mAhOSAndroid 9 PieResolution1080x2340 pixels